Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ed Tech on Google+

In the last two weeks that I have been on Google+, I have actually enjoyed the techie conversations and dialogues that I have had with people from all walks of life and how they use technology. Thinking that this may translate into my classroom, I created a Circle of Educational Technology professionals that I hope will provide a source of information that may translate into some great integration ideas for my students. So far I have added about 15 people to my Circle (some use it often and some have yet to post) and look to add more as they actually start using Google+. Here is a list so far...(I will add more as I find them...any suggestions send me the names and I'll add them-)

+Bonnie Sutton-

+Miguel Guhlin-

+Esther Wojcicki

+Matthew Peskay

+Jeff Liwag

+Rusty Meyners

+Danny Silva

+Katy Scott

+Susan Bastian

+Robert Chapman

Some of these people are more actively using Google+ than others, but they are all involved in some sort of Educational Technology. All of these folks appear to have a love of integrating technology into education, based on their profiles. Hopefully we can use this new and exciting forum that is Google+ as a tool to share insights about what works, what doesn't and new ideas for integrating technology into our classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment